Thursday, August 5, 2010

Laundry Room Ideas

My idea for this part of my blog was to post inspirational interior design ideas for specific people, or myself. I am not sure how it is going to work quite yet. I sometimes don't save the reference for the photos I pull off of the internet. I am not tech-y enough to organize this the way I want it yet, but I thought I would start anyway.

Laundry room ideas for Danielle.

Bench with hooks and shelf above.


Maybe for clean folded laundry, or maybe to sort laundry to be washed


Bench with shelf and hooks above

2 comments:

  1. You finally posted something here! Yay! I'm glad I just happened to check. I can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, Jane. I think you are the only one to ever check! This is what I want your help with when you come up.

    ReplyDelete